To navigate the platform and view properties, a user, named Alice, must first set up an account and provide basic information. She credits the platform wallet with Digital/Fiat Currency. Alice must submit KYC/AML for transacting properties on the platform. Alice must also complete the accreditation requirement to prove her status as an accredited investor. When Alice finds a property to purchase she must put down a 10% deposit, which will trigger RealBlocks commencing the backend legal processes (diligence, inspection/waiver). Once RealBlocks completes these processes, Alice pays the remaining 90%, and Limited Partnership closes on the property. Alice is entitled to the title of the property, and her wallet will begin to accrue passive income from the investment using property-specific smart contracts. Alice can hold the asset and continue collecting passive income and/or take a mortgage on the asset. If Alice decides to sell, she may sell the asset peer-to-peer on the platform to other accredited investors and will be credited tokens in the amount of the property sale price or sell the asset in the Fiat World.
Become Part of The Movement For The Future of Real Estate